I Received the Kreativ Blogger Award! Thanks Eldy!
I have just received this award from Eldy
Thank you so much!
1. Select six blogs to receive this award
2. Share ten things that your readers don’t know about you.
I would love to pass this award on to these blogs but please remember there is no obligation for others to do so. I so enjoy your blogs and wish to thank you for sharing and dropping by my blog too…
The World, Through My Viewfinder
I’m blown away whenever I click on this photoblog. These shots demonstrate a level I aim to strive to attain. I really enjoy learning how others take pictures and the equipment they use to do it!
Really neat shots from a photographer that lets the images speak for themselves and always delivers large, high qualities views from just outside of civilization.
Two takes on a weekly theme. Side by side photos from a father and daughter duo known as claire and dad.
The Official Site of Davis Trace
Interesting thoughts from an interesting guy.
Photography Blog by Emad Islam
A very nice person who often comments on my posts. I enjoy the images and poems that Emad posts and the layout he uses is always fun because the colors change with the image. I am seeing a trend with photo blogs, eh? Well, last but not least…
This is a travel blog by a fellow I had a class with at the University of Northern Iowa. I’m inspired by those who travel and would like to do the same someday. For now, I will live vicariously through their posts until I make it there myself! This student traveler is such a nice person and just wrote a very impressive entry about his experience in Italy.
BLASTEDGOAT readers might not know…
1. I was a 3rd shift summer donut fryer in college at a place called Fresh Beginnings which always sounded more like a rehab center than a bakery…
2. I worked at a place called Happy Chef which is now closed and about to be torn down. Many old men called me Nancy instead of Mandy but when I corrected them they would sing that Barry Manilow song to me over fried eggs, toast and coffee. Quite the job for an 18 year old!
3. I eat mustard on anything and everything: eggs, potatoes, sandwiches, hamburgers… I’ve even (in a moment of limited food supply) slathered a little mustard on a mayo-less tuna fish sandwich or dipped a kosher pickle in this wonderful, yellow condiment. However, I’m picky about when I use ketchup. I rarely do unless it’s administered at a restaurant or If I’m making meatloaf or maid rites.
4. I love cats but you probably already knew that… however, did you know that I will frequently meow or reow at people for no good reason? Yeah, I suppose that one is slightly insane and perhaps a little too much info, sorry about that!
5. I drink Dr. Pepper. Religiously.
6. Waffles are usually better than pancakes. Either way I don’t mind getting blueberries or syrup involved! I adore breakfast foods from toaster pastries to breakfast potatoes to scrambled eggs, toast, orange juice… *runs to the kitchen*
7. I like unlucky and odd numbers. This is because I have OCD and I like to count and do strange, repetitive things.
8. George Carlin and Bill Hicks are my comic heroes. I want to be a comedian (of sorts) because they are truly modern philosophers. Please check out my upcoming post about great comedy routines/stand up philosophies that I plan to roll out in the coming weeks. I need all the laughter I can get, even if most of my favorites are on the cynical/dark side.
9. There were many more blogs I wanted to give this award to but I chose those who made me think creativity. I will be grateful if any of the selected bloggers take this award because I know how exciting it was to receive this, my first blogging award, ever!
10. This has inspired me to make personalized awards… I will let you know how that goes right here in good old number ten once I hit Picnik and the blastedgoat photography archives!